Lycosome Oral Drug Delivery Technology (click for more information)
- LycoStatin – potentiated liver-targeting delivery statin with new anti-oxLDL mode of action
- WP-Lycosome – anti-inflammatory peptide / small protein targeting liver inflammation.
Both products have clinical Phase IIa pharmacodynamic data.
- GA-Lct-40 for targeting cholesterol crystals, the main cause of rupture of atherosclerotic plaque,
- ID-LctBP-20 new class of anti-hypertensive,
- ID-LctPR-40 anti-hypoxia for prostate hyperplasia, adjuvant cancer treatment
- T-RSV-Lycosome for diabetic foot ulcer regeneration
- GAL new anti-infective for persistent, chronic forms of Chlamydia infection
All these products have clinical pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data. ID-LctBP-20 and LD-LctPR-40 have preliminary efficacy data. T-RSV-Lycosome and GAL have passed clinical phase IIA.
GA-Lct-40 can also be used for impregnation of vascular stents to prevent building up of cholesterol crystals on their surface a leading cause of restenosis.