The Redox World Congress 2016 in Paris will focus on the role of antioxidants as modulators of redox signaling pathways, rather than players that counteract oxidative stress. There will also be discussions of the mechanisms by which cells respond to oxidative stress and prevent cell damage and cell death, with particular focus on neurons and neurological conditions, strokes, Alzheimer’s disease, kidney, muscle, and liver pathologies.
Dr. Petyaev will present the results of Lycotec clinical trials on a new generation of lycopene and lutein – two antioxidant micronutrients essential to support key physiological systems, from cardiovascular and liver to brain and vision.
Special attention will be given to new strategies and personalization of application of these new products to improve their clinical efficacy.
Paris Redox 2016 aims to make an important contribution towards a better understanding of redox control in physiological and pathological states that will lead to new therapeutic and disease-preventive agents.
Some strategic topics to be discussed during ISANH Redox 2016:
- Oxidative Stress, Redox Regulation & Modulation and Redox-Active Agents
- Oxidative Stress & Biomarkers: Imaging of Oxidative Stress
- Oxidative Stress & Stem Cells
- Beneficial effects of Oxidative Stress vs deleterious effects of antioxidants
- New Players in Redox balance
- Oxidative Stress, Ageing & Longevity: Where are we now?
- Oxidative Stress & Chronic Diseases: From Predictive to Preventive Medicine
- Oxidative Stress, Antioxidants & Innovations
You can download full programme from here.