Lycotec CEO, Dr Ivan Petyaev to attend The Future Food-Tech Summit
Lycotec CEO, Dr Ivan Petyaev will attend the Future Food-Tech Summit in London which will bring together over 500 leaders, senior executives, pioneering innovators and VCs from around the globe. The international innovation and networking summit offers a platform to share ideas, cultivate high-impact partnerships and push forward new solutions to the food system’s most pressing issues.
This year, across two days of panels, fireside debates, keynote presentations and roundtable discussions, we will explore topics across alternative proteins, the intersection of health and nutrition, ingredient innovation, gut health, cellular agriculture and the future of retail.
Key summit themes:
- Innovating and Collaborating to Transform Our Food System
- Transforming Health Outcomes through Ingredient Innovation
- Opportunities at the Intersection of Food and Health
- Taste, Texture & Nutrition: Ushering in the Next Generation of Alternative Proteins
- How the Words We Use Influence the Foods We Eat
- Constructing Robust Supply Chains to Offer the Plant-Based Products of Tomorrow
- The State of European Food-Tech in 2019
- Blockchain in action: Towards Traceability Across the Food Supply Chain and more.
To find out more, visit their website.
After Effects Counter and Countdown - Free Templates https://t.co/GtV0I9uPBj4 months ago
LycoBiotic – New Powerful Prebiotic with Health Benefits for Gut, Liver and Skin Rejuvenation - Great for Hot Choco… https://t.co/xD5F9zaHva7 months ago
World’s First Chocolate Patent for Weight and #Cholesterol Management Granted in #Europe. #cambridge #news… https://t.co/Tm3tCjkdsj1 year ago
Lycotec CEO, Dr Ivan Petyaev to attend The Future Food-Tech Summit9th October 2019
Lycotec Turns “Bad” Fats to Good17th September 2018